The Dynamixel MX-64T is a new generation of servo from Robotis with a higher durability. It is equipped with metal gears and engineering plastic case. It has exactly the same characteristics as the MX-64R except that the MX-64T uses TTL communication interface.
- stall torque: 5.5 N.m @ 10 V and 3.9 A to 7.3 N.m @ 14.8 V and 5.2 A
- gear ratio: 200:1
- communication interface: TTL
- voltage: between 10 V and 14.8 V
- resolution: 4096 steps per revolution
- 1x MX-64T motor
- 1x HN05-N102 horn
- 1x thrust washer
- 1x 3P Cable 200 mm
- 16x wrench bolt M2.5*4
- 1x wrench bolt M3*8
- 18x nut M2.5
Robotis Dynamixel MX-64T Smart Servomotor
- The Dynamixel MX-64T is a new generation of Robotis motors that contains a contactless magnetic rotary encoder for accurate angular movement. The MX-64T is built around an engineering plastic case and supports TTL communication protocol.
- $ CAD386.57