The Adafruit Proto Shield works with Arduino Uno, NG, Diecimila and Duemilanove.
- Standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- ICSP header to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 1x shield
- 1x 3mm red LED
- 1x 3mm green LED
- 2x resistors
- 2x push button
- 2x 0.1uF capacitors
- 5x 6-pin headers
- 2x 8-pin headers
- 1x 36x1 strip
- 1x 3x1 strip
Adafruit Arduino Proto Shield
- Adafruit Industries
- Adafruit Proto Shield is an Arduino Uno shield for prototyping.
- Availability: 2 (Canada)
- $ CAD19.34 $ CAD6.45 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping