The Pololu LSM303DLHC compass and accelerometer is a compact board containing a digital 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis magnetometer. The I²C interface gives access to the six independent inputs whose sensitivities can be changed (±2 to ±16 g and ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss). A 3.3V internal voltage regulator allows the LSM303DLHC to operate with an input voltage ranging from 2.5 to 5.5V.
The LSM303DLHC is also an excellent choice to prototype your robot since its 0.1" pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards as you can see on the picture. However it is not recommended for student or hobbyist with no experience due to its small package size, its below 3.6V input voltage which make it difficult to interface with typical microcontrollers operating at 5V.
The Pololu LSM303DLHC is configurable in many ways;
- the accelerometer and magnetometer sensitivities are dynamically selectable
- the output data rates are selectable
- two independently-programmable external inertial interrupt pins.
- the magnetometer and accelerometer can be individually turned on and off to save power.
The six independent magnetic and acceleration degree of freedom (6DOF) are available through an I²C/TWI interface and can be used for many applications, including making a tilt-compensated compass that can be used to determine headings regardless of how the board is inclined
Also included with the LSM303DLHC:
- a 8×1 strip of 0.1″ header pins
- a 8×1 strip of 0.1″ right-angle header pins
- Dimensions: 0.5″ × 0.8″ × 0.1″ (13 × 20 × 3 mm)
- Weight without header pins: 0.6 g (0.02 oz)
- Operating voltage: 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Supply current: 10 mA
- Output format (I²C):
- Accelerometer: one 12-bit reading (left-justified) per axis
- Magnetometer: one 12-bit reading (right-justified) per axis
- Sensitivity range (configurable):
- Accelerometer: ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±16 g
- Magnetometer: ±1.3, ±1.9, ±2.5, ±4.0, ±4.7, ±5.6, or ±8.1 gauss
|Input Voltage (Limits)||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Dimensions L x W x H||2cm x 1.3cm x 0.3cm|
|Poids||0.6g without headers|
Pololu LSM303DLHC Compass and Accelerometer
- The Pololu LSM303DLHC is a small compass and accelerometer board for robotics.
- Disponibilité: 1 (Canada)
- $ CAD20,57
Etiquettes : pololu