LeMaker Banana Pro Single-Board Computer is an upgraded version of the LeMaker Banana Pro. It is a good alternative to Raspberry Pi and supports a large selection of OS: Ubuntu, Android, Bananian, Debian, BerryBoot, OpenSuse, Fedora,...
- processor: ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core1GHz (ARM v7 instruction set)
- GPU: Mali400MP2 Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 (hardware acceleration support)
- RAM: 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- power: 5V @ 2A via MicroUSB (DC in Only) and/or MicroUSB (OTG)
- WiFi: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Gigabit ethernet
- 1x Banana Pro
|Dimensions L x W x H||92 mm x 60 mm|
LeMaker Banana Pro Single-Board Computer
- The LeMaker Banana Pro features a ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core1GHz processor and is equipped with onboard Wifi and Gigabit ethernet. It's a good alternative to the Raspberry Pi and supports many Linux and Android distributions.
- $ CAD58.01 $ CAD25.78