The LV-MaxSonar-EZ3 sonar is a narrow beam sensor with with good side object rejection. The LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 detects objects from 0 to 6.45 meters. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output and serial digital output. Attention: this low cost sensor is designed for protected indoor environments.
This range finder is also referenced as Maxbotix MB1010.
- input voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- resolution of 2.54 cm
- 20 Hz reading rate
- ultrasonic frequency: 42k
- RoHS Compliant
- read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 15 cm range as 15 cm
- maximum Range of 645 cm
- low 2.0 mA average current requirement
- 1x sensor
Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ3 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ3 is a high resolution ultrasonic sensor with noise rejection and automatic calibration.
- Availability: 2 (Canada)
- $ CAD38.61 $ CAD32.23 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping