This is a G10-FR4 fiberglass-epoxy laminate made of glass cloth impregnated with an epoxy resin. This is perfect to create a robot chassis. It is extremely resistant, does not conduct electricity and does not interfere with radio signals. Use it where you would use carbon fiber but at a fraction of the price. The garolite is also known as phenolics.
If you are concern about frayed edges, simply drip and dab some glue onto the cut area. Garolite will absorb it and become much stronger.
- size: 20.32 cm x 25.4 cm (8'' x 10'')
- thickness: 1.59 mm (1/16'')
- color: blue, black, orange, green, red
- 1x garolite sheet
|Dimensions L x W x H||203 mm x 254 mm x 1.59 mm|
Garolite Sheet G10
- Fingertech Robotics
- This G10-FR4 garolite sheet made of glass cloth impregnated fiberglass-epoxy resin is extremely high strength and available in black, green, blue, red and orange.
- WorldWide Availability: 23 (Canada: 23)
- $ CAD11.00