The Odroid-XU4Q Rugged Case is made of 3 mm thick ABS on the sides and 1.5 mm thick on the top and bottom. It comes with a couple of upgrades as compared to the default Hardkernel box. We have replaced the default M2 screws used in Hardkernel enclosure by M3 screws that fit perfectly on the Odroid-XU4Q board. It is also equipped with brass inserts so that you can open and close the case many times. It comes also with a plastic cap that extend Odroid-XU4 board pushbutton.
This case gives access to the side connectors such as RJ45, USB, microSD card, HDMI and DC jack
- material: ABS
- available colors: light blue, gold, grey
- M3 screws and brass inserts to fit on Odroid-XU4Q board
- push button cap for Odroid-XU4Q pushbutton
- safe microSD card slot so the microSD card does fall inside enclosure!
- 1x Odroid-XU4Q case top
- 1x Odroid-XU4Q case bottom
- 1x Odroid-XU4Q button
- 4x M3x12 fastening screws
- 4x feet (optional)
Odroid-XU4Q Rugged Case
- Diigiit Robotics
- The Odroid-XU4Q Rugged Case is high quality and heavy-duty 3D printed enclosure that is a nice upgrade to the default Hardkernel plastic case.
- WorldWide Availability: 25 (Canada: 16)
- $ CAD13.53