The Pololu A4988 stepper motor driver let you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. The Black edition features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection and five different microstep resolutions. This board is provided with 0.1″ male header pins but not soldered in.
- min. operating voltage: 8 V
- max. operating voltage: 35 V
- continuous current per phase: 1.2 A
- maximum current per phase: 2 A
- microstep resolution: full, 1/2, 1/8 and 1/16
- reverse voltage protection: no
- adjustable current control
- 1x A4988 motor controller
- 1x 1x16 2.54 mm male headers
|Dimensions L x W x H||20.3 mm x 15.2 mm|
Pololu A4988 Stepper Motor Controller Black Edition
- The Pololu A4988 is a well known RepRap stepper motor controller that let you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A in full, 1/2, 1/8 and 1/16 microstep resolution.
- Availability: 23 (Canada)
- $ CAD9.65
- 5 or more $ CAD8.06