This quadrature encoder works with the Pololu micro metal gearmotors, 42×19mm wheel, and extended bracket to measure the rotation speed and direction of the wheel. With twelve teeth on the wheel, the system provides a resolution of 48 counts per revolution, which corresponds to a linear resolution of just under 3 mm.
- operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V (encoder can be modified for lower voltages)
- two digital outputs (quadrature)
- 14 mA current consumption at 5.0 V
- 48 counts per revolution (linear resolution of just under 3 mm)
- small size: fits between motor and chassis.
- weight: 1.6 g
|Dimensions L x W x H||1.069cm x 1.05cm x 0.3cm|
|Operating Voltage||4.5V to 5.5V|
Pololu Encoder for Wheel 42x19mm
- The Pololu encoder for wheel can be combined with Pololu 42x19mm wheels and micro metal gear motors to build a mobile robot.
- Availability: 2 (Canada)
- $ CAD17.01