The S7V8A switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces an adjustable output between 2.5 V to 8 V from input voltages between 2.7 V and 11.8 V. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below the regulated voltage. The compact size module has a typical efficiency of over 90% and can deliver 500 mA to 1 A across most combinations of input and output voltages.
This product can get enough hot to burn you under normal operation. Please take care not to handle it while it is running.
Turning the onboard potentiometer clockwise increases the output voltage. Please notice that if the screwdriver still touches the potentiometer it can affect output voltage.
- type: SMPS (switched-mode power supply)
- input voltage: 2.7 to 11.8 V
- output voltage: 2.5 to 8 V (user adjustable)
- continuous output current: 500 mA to 1 A
- integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- no reverse voltage protection
- pin spacing: 2.54 mm
- 1x voltage regulator
- 1x 1x4 right angle male header
- 1x 1x4 male header
|Dimensions L x W x H||16.5 mm x 11.4 mm x 2.54 mm|
Pololu Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V8A
- The Pololu Step-Up/Step-Down voltage regulator S7V8A regulates the output voltage between 2.5 V and 8 V.
- Availability: 15 (Canada)
- $ CAD7.67 $ CAD7.15 CAD 154.68 Left For Free Shipping