The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor is a distance sensor similar to Parallax's Ping))) ultrasonic distance sensor.
Signal can be read from the 4-pin interface (Vcc,Trig,Echo,Gnd). As compared to Parallax ping sensor, one pin is used to trigger the signal and another one is reading the echo. This HC-SR04 distance sensor offers both accuracy and stable readings that is not affected by sunlight or black material. This module comes with both ultrasonic transmitter and receiver. Perfect for collision avoidance on your next robotic project as far as the object to detect is at least 0.5 m2.
As compared to the Sharp IR sensors, the HC-SR04 has a longer distance range and is cheaper but its package is slightly larger.
- Ranging distance: 2 cm to 4 m
- Ranging accuracy: 3 mm
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Current: 15 mA
- Frequency: 40 Hz
- Measuring angle: 30 degrees
- Effectual angle: 15 degrees
- Ping distance sensor or Arduino ultrasonic sensor category
- 1x HC-SR04 sensor
|Dimensions L x W x H||45 mm x 20 mm x 15 mm|
|Input Current||15 mA|
|Input Voltage (Limits)||5 V|
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Le HC-SR04 is an ultrasonic sensor similar to the Parallax Ping Ultrasonic sensor that can range distances between 2 cm and 4 m
- Availability: 1 (Canada)
- $ CAD4.51 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ CAD4.12
- 10 or more $ CAD3.61
Tags: ultrasonic sensor