The force-sensing resistor is a passive component; its resistance decreases when force applied on it increases. This force-sensing resistor can detect forces ranging from a few grams to a few kilograms. It is optimized for use in human touch applications.
- model: FSR400
- 5 mm circle x 20 mm
- force sensitivity range: 0.2N to 20N
- resistance: from 1 MΩ to 100 kΩ
- operating temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC
- 1x force-sensing resistor
Interlink Electronics FSR400 Force-Sensing Resistor
- Interlink Electronics
- The FSR400 force-sensitivity resistor is optimized for human touch control of electronics device such as automotive electronics, medical systems, industrial and robotics application.
- Availability: 13 (Canada)
- $ CAD7.67 CAD 180.46 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ CAD7.54
- 10 or more $ CAD7.41
- 25 or more $ CAD7.09