The LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 is a good compromise between sensitivity and side object rejection. The Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 robot sensor is an excellent choice for applications that require slightly less side object detection and sensitivity than the LV-MaxSonar-EZ0. The LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 detects objects from 0 to 6.45 meters. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output and serial digital output. Attention: this low cost sensor is designed for protected indoor environments.
This range finder is also referenced as Maxbotix MB1020.
- input voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- resolution: 2.54 cm
- reading rate: 20Hz
- ultrasonic frequency: 42kHz
- RoHS compliant
- read from all 3 sensor outputs: analog, serial, pulse
- virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 15 cm range as 15 cm
- maximum range: 645 cm
- low current requirement: 2.0 mA
- narrower beam width than the LV-MaxSonar-EZ0
- 1x sensor
|Operating Voltage||2.5 - 5.5V|
Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ2 is a high resolution ultrasonic sensor with noise rejection and automatic calibration.
- Availability: 3 (Canada)
- $ CAD38.61 CAD 180.46 Left For Free Shipping