This NEMA 14 size stepper motor manufactured by SOYO has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Frame size of this NEMA 14 is 35 mm x 35 mm while frame length vary according to selected option as well as holding torque (from 650 g-cm at 7.4V@280mA for 26 mm length up to 1.4 kg-cm for 36 mm length).
Options (Frame Length)
Please select one of the three possible frame length. Option is not available when stepper motor is not in stock.
|Option: frame length||Model||Holding Torque||Voltage||Current|
|26 mm||SY35ST26-0284A||650 g-cm||7.4 V||280 mA|
|28 mm||SY35ST28-0504A||1 kg-cm||10 V||500 mA|
|36 mm||SY35ST36-1004A||1.4 kg-cm||2.7 V||1000 mA|
This motor is equipped with a 5 mm D-shape shaft (flattened by 0.5 mm) that you can use to safely tight a 5 mm bore size pulley or hub. Please notice that our 5 mm GT2 pulley must be slightly adjusted with a file to fit on this shaft. Shaft length is 21 mm.
- type: NEMA 14 bipolar
- model: SOYO SY35STxx
- steps/revolutions: 200
- shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- step angle: 1.8°
- lead size: 30 cm
- number of leads: 4 (26 AWG)
- mounting holes: 4x M3 screw holes with 26 mm spacing
The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- 1x stepper motor
|Dimensions L x W x H||35 mm x 35 mm x (26 -36) mm|
|Weight||130 g to 180 g|
Stepper motor - NEMA 14, 35² mm
- This Soyo NEMA 14 is a bipolar stepper motor with a step resolution of 1.8° angle (200 steps/revolution). Frame size is 35mm x 35 mm for a length between 26 mm and 36 mm according to option. Holding torque vary from 650 g-cm to 1.4 kg-cm.
- Availability: 22 (Canada)
- $ CAD16.69 $ CAD14.11 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping