The Dynamixel AX-18A is an advanced servo motor for robotics. As compared to the Dynamixel AX-12A, it has a slightly higher torque but quite twice the speed. It is also 100% compatible with the Dynamixel AX-12A. The Dynamixel AX-18A is made is high quality plastic.
The Dynamixel AX-18A motors can be assembled together to create advanced configurations for robotics as shown on image below:
This motor is provided with a 3P cable, nuts and bolts and grey plastic supports. We provide also higher quality black aluminum supports from Crustcrawler as well as the Ergaster Systems bushing. Please see links below.
- stall torque (N.m): 2.2 at 12 V
- no load speed (RPM): 97
- gear ratio: 254:1
- motor type: cored
- operating voltage: 9 V to 12 V
- stall current: 2.2 A
- feedback function: position, temperature, load, input voltage, etc...
- 1x AX-18A motor
- 1x B01-HORN horn
- 1x FP04-F2
- 1x FP04-F3
- 1x BPF-WA/BU set
- 1x 3P Cable 200 mm
- 16x bolt PHS M2*6
- 1x bolt PHS M3*10
- 16x N1 nut M2
|Dimensions L x W x H||50 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm|
|Operating Voltage||9 V to 12 V|
Robotis Dynamixel AX-18A Smart Servomotor
- The Dynamixel AX-18A from Robotis is an advanced servo actuator for robotics with temperature, load & position control that features a higher torque and twice the speed of the Dynamixel AX-12A.
- Availability: 6 (Canada)
- $ CAD122.33 $ CAD64.45 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping
Tags: robotis, dynamixel, dynamixel ax series, servo motor