The Dynamixel AX-12A is an advanced and affordable servo motor for robotics. It has a slightly lower torque than the Dynamixel AX-18A but quite half the speed. The motor case is made of high quality plastic. The Dynamixel AX-12A is an improved version of the Dynamixel AX-12+ with the same performance but with a more advanced design. The AX-12A is a servomotor with additional features for robotics like the ability to track speed, temperature, shaft position, voltage and load. All of the build-in sensors are handled by the servo's embed microcontroller itself. The AX-12A is the entry level model of the Dynamixel AX series.
The Dynamixel AX-12A motors can be assembled together to create advanced configurations for robotics as shown on image below:
This motor is provided with a 3P cable, nuts and bolts and grey plastic supports. We provide also higher quality black aluminum supports from Crustcrawler as well as the Ergaster Systems bushing. Please see links below.
- stall torque (N.m): 1.5 at 12 V
- no load speed (RPM): 59 at 12 V
- gear ratio: 254:1
- motor type: cored
- operating voltage: 12 V
- stall current: 1.5 A
- max. current: 900 mA
- minimum control angle: 0.29 degrees x 1024
- feedback function: position, temperature, load, input voltage, etc...
- 1x AX-12A motor
- 1x B01-HORN horn
- 1x FP04-F2
- 1x FP04-F3
- 1x BPF-WA/BU set
- 1x 3P Cable 200 mm
- 16x bolt PHS M2*6
- 1x bolt PHS M3*10
- 16x N1 nut M2
|Dimensions L x W x H||50 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm|
|Operating Voltage||9 V to 12 V|
Robotis Dynamixel AX-12A Smart Servomotor
- The Robotis Dynamixel AX-12A is one of the most affordable entry-level smart servo motor for robotics with advanced feedback functions such as temperature, load & position control.
- $ CAD57.88 $ CAD45.12 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping