Clearance sale. Special price!
The Pololu DRV8824 is a carrier board for TI’s DRV8824 stepper motor driver. The board can deliver up to 1.2A per coil with appropriate cooling system and 0.75 A otherwise. It has the same pinout, interface and features as the Pololu DRV8825 so that it can be used as a replacement.
- simple step and direction control interface
- six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 1x DRV8824 motor controller
- 1x 1x16 pin headers
|Dimensions L x W x H||2.03 cm x 1.52 cm|
Pololu DRV8824 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Controller
- The Pololu DRV8824 is a stepper motor driver and can replace Pololu DRV8825. The board can deliver up to 1.2A per coil with appropriate cooling system and 0.75 A otherwise.
- Availability: 10 (Canada)
- $ CAD7.73 $ CAD1.29 CAD 232.02 Left For Free Shipping
Tags: pololu, stepper motor controller